Monday, February 25, 2008

What to do with used gift cards


Make curtains, what else? I have no idea why these seem like a good idea. This is one of the finished ones, i will hang it on the sun pourch. Not quite sure how yet, im thinking of attaching it to a small piece of wood then hang it.. or maybe a tention bar so i don't mess up my new fish bowl windows. Either way, I'm sure the neighbors will love them! I will snap a few shots when i get them all done. Of course i should be working on a hundred other things, but this seemed a great way to stall, in the name of doing something for the house.

2 comments:

laurenfureymoore said...

You could get the curtain rings that clip on to the fabric (or cards, as the case may be). They just slide on a rod. That way, you don't have to actually make more holes.
Nice method of recycling.

Alison Schwabe said...

I am currently living in a country where little is actually not re-used in some way by someone, and I am very recycle conscious. This is not sensible recycling and I think you really know it, from your second sentence. There is one simple answer only. Just put the cards out with your other paper recylables and they will go to someone who uses them in cardboard packaging or recycled paper. Don't hesitate, just do it, and free your mind up for something more worthy.