Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome







Welcome to my blog. I will try to keep it up to date, Im hoping that it will be easier then keeping my webpage up to date. And yes, i will eventually get that up to date and running again. I haven't been doing to much sewing as of late, mostly because my studio is in my attic and it is very cold up there this time of year. So i have been keeping myself busy making jewelry. I will try to post photos of some of the new pieces. I really enjoy making these, and since they do not take up to much time or require me to sit in a cold attic. I will be making a few more before the winter is over.

6 comments:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Karylee, these are fabulous necklaces! Very clever ... are you doing soldering? I love it, combined with the strung beads. Way to stay artistically busy in the cold months!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces! I don't blame you for wanting to stay out of a cold attic, especially if there's warmer places in which to still do things you love.

Beverly said...

Wow, those pieces are wonderful! Looks like time well spent if you can't get up to the sewing attic!!

Anonymous said...

We all need that ALTERNATE creative release, whether jewellery or other craft. Mine happens to be crochet and I am on a scarf making kick! Now, who needs a scarf?

Janine Matthews said...

love the pieces,
looking forward to seeing more of your work,
yes I'm also on a jewelery kick, at the moment making fine braided Kumihimo cords with beads, in the cords and also dangeling,
they are on my blog if you are interested
www.janinesmagichappens.blogspot.com

Welcome to the world of blogging

Anonymous said...

Karylee, I love what you have done with the soldering. I never thought about adding beads. Very cool. Love the peices.